Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Forever 21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST ROOMIE/BIFFLE/SOULMATE EVER!!!

Today is my girl Kelsey's 21st birthday FINALLY. I'm so excited. So I made her this cake. It's based on a scene from a premonition I had last night. Here we come.

Icing is butter/cream cheese icing with not enough yellow food coloring, and cake is dark chocolate fudge from a box, 'cause that's how I roll.
I rubbed a thin thin layer of icing on the mini bottle and on Barbie's bod to make the "confetti" stick.
To write with icing, just put your icing in one corner of a zip lock bag, tape up the corner to make it a little thicker, then cut off a teeny weeny point of the corner to make a hole. This is cheaper and more customizable than one of those piping tools that bakers use. Super easy and makes you look like you know what you're doing.

Until your time again finds mine,
Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment